|Subscribe to our YouTubeChannel||
The portfolios were allocated to his new Council of Ministers by Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday. At the meeting of the new cabinet ministers, the portfolio allocation decision was made.
It can be seen that Nitish has managed to hold the home portfolio for himself, Tarkishore Prasad has been given to the ministries previously handled by his closest follower and former Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Modi.
The two deputy chief ministers in Bihar were also made BJP leaders, Tarkishore Prasad and Renu Devi.
Check here for the complete list of ministers and their departments:
- Nitish Kumar – Chief Minister – Home, General Administration, Management, and all other departments to which any minister has yet to be appointed
- Tarkishore Prasad – Deputy CM-Finance, Commercial Taxes, Climate and Forestry, IT, Disaster Management, Urban Development
- Renu Devi – Deputy Chief Minister – Panchayati Raj, Backward Caste Uplift, Welfare and Industry of the Highly Backward Class.
- Vijay Choudhary – Water Management, Information and Broadcasting, Rural Engineering, Rural Development, and Parliamentary Affairs.
JDU (Sheela Mandal) – Transportation
- Mangal Pandey – Health, Lane, Art, and Culture
- Rampreet Paswan – Department of Public Health Engineering
- Amarendra Pratap Singh – Cooperative, Agriculture, Sugar Cane
- Jivesh Mishra – Tourism, Labor, Mines
- Ram Surat Rai – Wages, Law
- Bijendra Yadav – Electricity, Prohibition, Consumer Affairs, Food, and Planning.
- Mewalal Choudhary – Education
- Ashok Choudhary – Department of Minority and Social Welfare, Department of Building Construction
- Santosh Manjhi – Minor Irrigation Portfolios and Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Welfare