Happy Choti Diwali 2020 videos, wishes, greetings, and quotes: Send these Choti Diwali messages to loved ones as people gear up to celebrate the victory of good over evil on the day of Naraka Chaturdashi.
The second day of the five-day-long Diwali festival is Naraka Chaturdashi, generally referred to as Choti Diwali. It is celebrated in the Hindu month of Kartik on Chaturdashi Tithi, Krishna Paksha, and this year it will be observed on November 14. This day marks the victory of Satyabhama, Lord Krishna’s consort, over a demon called Narakasura. Send these messages, wishes, pictures, quotes, and greetings to your loved ones as people prepare to celebrate the victory of good over evil.
Pictures, greetings, WhatsApp messages, and status of Happy Choti Diwali 2020
To you and your family, a very happy and blissful Chhoti Diwali.
- AAP sabhi ko Choti Diwali ki dheron shubh kamnayein.
- May good triumph over evil at all times. Celebrate all the goodness that exists in this world, this Choti Diwali. Joyous Choti Diwali. Happy Naraka Chaturdashi’s.
- Chhoti Diwali ke din mera pranam Karein Sweekar. Meri or se aapko dheron shubh kamnayein.
- Chhoti Deepavali ki bahut shubh kamnayein.
- Happy Chhoti Diwali Naraka Chaturdashi ke pavan avsar par meri or se aapko aur aapke poore pariwar ko dheron shubh kamnayein
- Happy Chhoti Diwali to you may this festive season fill your life with joy, peace, goodness, wealth, good health, and prosperity.
- May Chhoti Diwali, with excitement and joy, fills your hearts. May you have Naraka Chaturdashi is a spark!
- We wish you and your family a very happy Chhoti Diwali and Naraka Chaturdashi. Stay blessed and cheerful.
- Here are my sweet greetings to you and your family on the important days of Chhoti Diwali.
- On the day of Chhoti Diwali, Happy Naraka Chaturdashi to you and your loved ones, may the Almighty shower you with his choicest blessings, good health, and wealth.
- May there be no shortage of happiness in your life and may you be showered with a bounty that will satisfy you with Chhoti Diwali.
- May the lamps of Diwali illuminate your life, may the colors of rangoli bring happiness, may the delicious sweets of Diwali add sweetness to your life, and may you be blessed with the chosen blessings of Almighty, happy Chhoti Diwali for you.
- Light may win over darkness, knowledge may win over ignorance, peace may win over war, ecstasy may win over agony, and last but not least, love may win over hatred. To you, a very happy Chhoti Deepavali.