|Subscribe to our YouTubeChannel||
The day of love has finally come! After the week-long celebration of every step of love from the day proposed, kiss day, hug day, chocolate day, and others, Valentine’s Day is celebrated. There are many stories about why and about its origin this day is celebrated. Some folklore claims that the day is celebrated because, from February 13 to February 15, the Lupercalia feast and a matchmaking lottery were also held back in the day. Men and women who professed their love for each other during the festival were selected and paired up in this. This also occasionally culminated in a marriage. Later on, St Valentine’s Day was replaced by Lupercalia.
Lovers come together on Valentine’s Day to strengthen their bond and promise for the rest of their lives to give each other comfort, care, and happiness. Check out these thoughts, some love quotes, some pictures, and photos that would help you plan your love day! All of the best and Happy 2021 Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day 2021: wishes, quotations, and greetings.
- Romance thinks about your significant other when you’re supposed to think about something else. Good Valentine’s Day 2021!
- Love is our destiny. We’re not alone in finding the meaning of life-we find it with another. Good Valentine’s Day 2021!
- The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind it was. Somewhere, at last, lovers don’t meet. They’re all along in each other. Good Valentine’s Day 2021!
- I’ve never liked Valentine’s Day, and then I met you, and I understood what it was all about.
- It’s only one day of the year, but you should know that every day and every moment I love you. Take my love for this wonderful occasion!
- What am I supposed to do without you on my side? Merry Valentine’s Day for the love of my life.
- When we met, I knew that I wanted to spend every single Valentine’s Day with you. You’re my rock, and without you, I don’t know what I’d do. Good Valentine’s Day!
- I would have chosen you again and again. Merry Valentine’s Day to the woman of my dreams.